Aim ECU bridge comes in two different variants:
- With OBDII connector, for immediate plug & play to the OBDII port on cars with stock ECU.
- With CAN/RS232 connection, for direct installation on aftermarket ECU’s.
The Aim ECU Bridge is to be used in case the ECU transmits data in the following hardware protocols: OBDII,CAN or RS232. AiM has developed hundreds of different protocols, to make compatibility with virtually all ECU’s possible, whether you have a stock or aftermarket ECU. The ECU Bridge has to be properly configured with Race Studio 3 software to communicate with the different dashes/cameras on one side and ECU’s on the other side.
ECU Bridge Tech Specs:
- Configurable ECU interface
- CAN protocol for external modules (Dashes or Smarty Cam)
- USB port for PC communication
- External power : 8-18 V