Bytetronik F56 MINI Tuning
AAF has tuned many Mini Coopers over the years and our #1 go to is always Bytetroniks. This new way to tune your F56 Mini makes it even easier to get it right.
– Raised Speed limiter (VMAX)
– Optimum torque optimized
– Race Start (Launch Control) start temperature modified
– Target Lamda optimized
– Target torque optimized
– Clutch torque optimized
– Schubblurbben (burble) parameters optimized for more bangs & pop
– Fuel Pressure raised
Once you receive the FlashAccess OBD Module, you can get ready by doing the following:
- Go to the Bytetronik Downloads and download FlashAccess ECU Installation Guide v.4
- Also download the FlashAccess Software Version 8044 and install this onto your PC.
- Read through the instructions and get a clear understanding on the process.
- Email us your “Detailed ECU info” per Chapter 2 of the Installation Guide.
- We’ll send you the tune within one business day upon receiving of your “Detailed ECU info”.