The AAF Trunk Quick Fill System kit was designed with endurance racing in mind. It can be hard to believe that a 12, 24, or even a 36 hour endurance race can depend on the final seconds, but it often does. In endurance racing, every second counts. AAF Racing can help you not only decrease your time to fuel, but also increase safety for your crew, driver, and vehicle all while helping prevent pit lane penalties. During an endurance race fuel stop there are several critical elements to this kit that can make all the difference.
The AAF Trunk Quick Fill System kit will replace your stock fuel filler system, or add an in-trunk filling point.
- FAST flip cap for easy opening, even when wearing fire suit/gloves, in wet or dry, day or night conditions
- Cap Lock insert ensures cap can not be opened from impact, these caps are 100% legal for NASA, ICSCC, and SCCA sanctioning bodies
- Large deep fuel catch pan to catch nearly a gallon of overflow/spill
- Even in a case of overflowing the pan, fuel will spill into the trunk and NOT onto the ground, saving a penalty
- 2″ Diameter fill hose for ultra fast fueling
- Ultra lightweight aluminum catch pan and optional upright supports
- Clear fill hose to see fuel back up BEFORE an overflow
- Powder coated finish for superior durability and fuel resistance
- Can connect directly to stock fuel tank & or fuel cell.
- Many optional hose sizes and adapters
- If you have a fuel cell in addition to the stock fuel tank use the DUEL FILL option.
Have a BMW E46 race car? We also build an E46 specific trunk fill kit that will directly fit that application. CLICK HERE